Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Death of a Store

Ok, not exactly.

If you visit my webstore, http://www.cafepress.com/burninglakearts, you will notice some things have changed. It doesn't quite have the personal flair that was me, it's missing a few products while others have changed, and the layout is totally different. That really nifty shop you saw before had to be closed because it was costing me money. Quite a lot of money, actually, when you add it all up. After I hit the lottery, I might be able to go back to that cool format, but for now, you'll just have to deal with the free version. As always, you can still get in touch with me if there's a design on my website (www.burninglakearts.com) that you'd like to see in the store or are interested in discussing a commissioned piece, but the webstore provided by the wonderful cafepress.com will have to stay this way until it starts paying for itself. You will notice that the url for the store has not changed, I'm just good like that. (I slaved for near 3 hours making this change, go buy something and let me know it wasn't in vain!)

This is all I'm going to report today. Work has been taxing, I'm seeing great, and weekends will soon be filled with kayaking.

No comments :