Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Of All The Blazin'....!

It's one of those days. I usually work my tail off but haven't been today (very rough morning). So my supervisor came over to ask if I was having trouble finding things (my supervisor has access to the same e-mail alias I have where all my work comes from and is sent when completed). For all my wonderful supervisor knew, I was finding lots of other things to update and therefore slowing down. That wasn't the case, but that's not the point. Of all the days to complain about my speed, why today?

Last night, I spent hours messing with my geocities site. Take a visit and tell me what you think!
And the July archive is up and atom, or something. (I admit, that's a reference only I will get.)

Oh, and just wait! I think I found a program that will help me create animated .gif's! (you know, like the little beating drum on my geocities page.) You're going to see flashing, sparkling, moving images of mine before you know it!

No comments :