Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So Cute!

There was a little thunderstorm last night. I've never had a cat that liked the thunder, and when we were going to bed, Miss Luna was very unhappy. I took her upstairs (figuring she'd want to be where the people were) and put her on a dresser in front of a window where she sometimes sleeps. Before I could close the curtain, she turned towards the window and HISSED! It was so cute, to see this little black cat trying to scare the loud storm away. She ended up running downstairs, I don't think the storm was intimidated!

1 comment :

xianfu said...

hope miss luna is fine.. ^^... Hmm, thunderstorm.. it's kinda fun when it's around.. feel so.. weird u know.. lolz wat a lovely blog here... visit my blog and tell me wat do u think about it InvernoKL keep up all the good works.. rocKZ!! :p take care, xian