Monday, January 11, 2010

A Plea

Miss Luna's weekend visit at the hospital has put me under the weight of more veterinary bills than I have ever had before. And it's not over. I still have at least two follow-ups of more tests, and that number could increase depending on how test results come back over the course of the next week.

These are troubled times for all of us. If it came down to buying food for me or buying food for my cat, my cat would eat where I would not. She relies on me, and I have an obligation to take care of her. Not to mention a deep and unfaltering desire to do so.

As a result of this, my dreams of moving out of this rented condo into a purchased house by the time our lease is up in May are gone. My boyfriend and I were planning a trip to Miami in the spring which I had to cancel. Adding to my savings account for the house fund has come to a screeching halt. But, all of that doesn't matter compared to the life of my cat.

Now and for the foreseeable future, all purchases in my Etsy shop will go towards paying for Miss Luna's hospital care. We would be so grateful if you could please find it in your heart to help a cat by buying a Gnome. Thank you.


Holiday Gnomes are still available and are $10 off! Now is the perfect time to get them! When the current listings expire, they won't be back until next season!

No comments :