Monday, October 12, 2009

It's All About the Busy

I decided to use some PTO for the week of my birthday. The last few days, when I wasn't working at faire, were filled with planning those days off. Everyone wants to spend time with me for my birthday. Sometimes, I just want to stay home and sit around.

Today, Fox and I are going to take a two hour trail ride. It will be the longest ride we've gone on since we started riding. Should be great fun.

Tomorrow, I will visit Monty, if I can.

Wednesday, Fox and I are going to kayak (0o\ - Dan the Kitten says hello) Mattaponi Creek. While the two of us have been out before, we haven't been out there before.

Thursday, my birthday, the guy I'm dating is taking me somewhere.

Friday, I'll spend the day with mom and have dinner with her and my grandmother and aunt.

Saturday and Sunday will be spent at faire with dad and friends in our traditional manner.

Thankfully, I managed to get the following Monday off too. That's my vacation from my vacation!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
One more wish & still not done.
Fox