Thursday, October 15, 2009

Learned

Breathing RennFaire dust makes me sick and steals my voice.

Coffee in the morning is great, especially when my roommates make it and it's waiting for me when I wake up.

Birthday cupcakes make good breakfast.

It's ok to do some laundry, put away clean dishes, pay some bills, and vacuum a little on your birthday. Sometimes these things need to be done.

A text message at 00:00 will wake me up even through the sleep-inducing power of Target brand Nyquil.

I can make a burnoose-style cloak in a couple hours without a pattern.

Rain today will help keep the dust down on Saturday.

I think there will be more to follow....

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!








Inyanna

Anonymous said...

Sorry times 2 but still not done
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!