Friday, June 26, 2009

Virginny

Hmm... my title is only a little less funny now that I've been living in Virginny for more than a year.

In any event, my parents and I made the 200 mile drive to visit my brother and Moon, way down in the bowels of the Shenandoah Valley. It's one of three trips we make every year, technically for Moon's birthday, which was a couple weeks ago.

My brother just had surgery to correct a hernia, so he's not doing much but sitting around. There is some talk of Moon taking us to a book fair tomorrow, though. We didn't explore what else may be happening. Even sitting around and watching movies with them is enough for me.

I'm sorry I don't get to see my brother and his wife more often. But, I love them both dearly, so even these few short weekends are good enough for me.

No comments :