Sunday, February 04, 2007

Brunch, Hats, and Holy Smokes - It's Cold!

For those of you who live near coastal waters, or really large bodies of water, have you ever noticed that the Winter is always colder by the water? Well, shoot! Today was COLD! But we walked the mile or so to Annapolis for brunch anyway. (I'm going to note here that I don't live a mile from Annapolis, but some friends do!)

My favorite hat shop was having a big winter sale, and I was able to get the hat I was eyeing a month ago at 50% off, $5 less than last month's sale price. WooHoo! Like I need another hat....

That's about all that can be said for today. We came home, took a nap, watched a movie, and are now going to bed hoping the Bears kick some Non-Baltimore Colt bum!

See, I don't care a lick about American Football. But I went to college in Baltimore, I want the Bears to win on principal! Everyone knows the Colts belong in Baltimore. They need to lose and give us back our name!

There, that's my piece. I've said it. Good night.

No comments :