Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bigger Bugs

The party was great! And it was so much fun spending time with my friends and their friends in their home. My friend met me at a gas station so I could follow her the rest of the way, because the turn is hard to spot! and I'm glad she did, I would have missed that and the next turn too! They're right by the Susquehanna River, and you can see the water after making the first turn (it was so beautiful, that's what I was looking at that would have made me miss the second turn!). On the approach before the first turn, two towers of Three Mile Island poked through the trees. We had asked if the plant seemed to impact the area, and they said there are just bigger bugs! (Ick!) But I'm so glad I got to join them for their party!

I even got home (it's just about 2 hours) in time to take a nap before dinner. (We were up really late, 2:30 actual time! Who needs an extra hour of sleep when you can stay up and experience a post halloween party slumber party! The two gents in the mix gave out a good bit before the rest of us!)

Dinner was great, even though my brother and sister-in-law have been ill. I hope they liked the Christmas stockings in our clan tartan I had made for them.

I'm ready for a weekend away from my weekend!