Monday, October 10, 2005

Dreaming of Somewhere That's Green

Well, not exactly, more like somewhere that's not here. They're calling for more rain tomorrow and it hit me that, while they've taken me off of what I normally do at work, I'm doing entry-level stuff!

I know, any sane person reading this would sure like to know why I'm still here. I don't really know, they've already told me that I've gone as far as I can go in this deparment.. I guess because I can't afford to be unemployed, and refuse to go back to retail, and I never have time to go on interviews, and there isn't an opening in another department that would improve my situation. I can only do what I can do, and if they ask me why I seem to be doing so little, I'll tell the truth. This work is not stimulating. It's like no one here is very happy.

I need to start drinking water again.