Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cold Too Soon

Is it just me, or is it getting wintery before it should be? (and I'm not thinking about those people in the mountains who have snow!) Maybe because I expect fall days to be crisp and clear with flame-colored leaves against a turquois sky. We had so little rain in September that they say the leaves won't be their natural color for very long, if at all. And we've had so much rain this October that there's not a whole lot of blue sky around. (both months set lack of and rainfall records, respectively!)

I haven't completed another work assignment in a while, I'm wondering if any of you noticed! There is one thing I have left to do, but I require a bit of privacy, and I never have that anymore. This is the thing that really bugs me about working the same or similar shifts as my parents: I don't get the house to myself anymore. That makes it hard to do quite a lot of things. I'm thankful that I can count both of my parents as my friends, but it sure would be nice to have some time alone. I'll finish it eventually, I guess.

I had the worst migraine last night. It was so bad that I got home from work and went straight to bed. I don't want any more of those!