Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fantastic!

What a great game! (Nope, never heard from my friend).

My parents and I decided to drive to the stadium rather than take the Metro, because it was getting late and we wanted to be sure to get there on time. Driving is really easy, it's only $10 to park and it looked like they had plenty of space. It's definitely more convenient to us than taking the Metro.

They played the Atlanta Braves, scored one run early on, then were losing to 4 until good ole Vinny hit a home run in the 8th inning. Final score 6 to 4. And I still haven't been to a losing game!

We did get back a little late, so we decided not to kayak this morning. We'll just take it easy and go to ThriveFest this afternoon. Sounds like a good deal to me. And while we're at it, I'll get my lesson done!