Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just Some Shopping

My mom and I spent a lot of time looking of suits today. We also went into a DSW Shoes for the first time. What is it with females and shoes? We spent so much time in that store, looking at shoes, trying on shoes. We were like cats in a house made of yarn. I think I have to get rid of some shoes to make room!

Then we went to the hospital to visit my aunt (not actual aunt; grandmother's best friend, but more family to me than some actual family). She had complained of back pain and had a panic attack, she doesn't want to move to New Mexico, but her daughter wants her too. We think that might have been the panic and the stress. She was glad to see us and wasn't expecting us at all. I don't want her to move, but it's not up to me. I guess we'll just have to see.

The weather has been great! Fox and I are going to try a new stable tomorrow.

No comments :