Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Been a Long Long Day

I got some run-down shoes
Ain't got no place to stay
But any old place will be okay
It's been a long, long day

I only hope our sales figures reflect how incredibly run down we all felt by the end of the day. That would be some comfort at least.

Someone had brought us a big pot full of monkey bread, and one of our workers made whoopie pies (we always eagerly anticipate whoopie pies!). We all had so much sugar today. I think I've exhausted my sugar allowance for a week. The sugar crash hit around 1700, with two hours to go in the day.

I think tomorrow I might have to ride my bike for a few hours to work off today's calories! Good thing I'm not working. It's been a long long day.

I sure could use a friend
Don't know what else to say
I hate to abuse an old cliche
But it's been a long, long day
Its been a long, long day

No comments :