Sunday, September 09, 2007

More Shopping

Today, mom and I went to the other local major shopping area. This is the only place for quite a lot of miles around where we can find Trader Joe's and Whole Foods (if you don't have these stores in your area, poor you! They're great!). And we added a quick trip to the bookstore and some nice Chico's clothes.

I know you're thinking that I had a crazy shopping weekend, and I did, but I also haven't done that in a really long time. Not since my trip to Idaho, actually. And despite all the spending, I put a significant chunk of change into my savings account too.

Then we spent the rest of the evening watching The Mummy and playing with Shrinky Dinks. Really! Who remembers Shrinky Dinks? I found a pack of blank sheets at the fabric store today and I simply had to have them. I remember my brother and I coloring He-Man Shrinky Dinks (I am certain I still have Tee-La somewhere), and recently I found a Harry Potter themed set, but I sure can't remember what I did with it. Coloring and shrinking plastic. Hours of entertainment, I tell you! Now, if only I could find that elusive hole puncher....

No comments :