Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hot, Sticky, Melting

Oh, holy bones, what a day! My curls lasted about an hour in the humidity. By the end of the day, I had to buy a snood. It was so hot, I couldn't take my hair being down any longer!

On the bright side (and also not so much), the faire was a busy busy place. There were lots of people, and lots of people actually buying things. Those are good days! I'm glad the shop I work in doesn't operate on commission, but we do get a bonus based on the sales for the day. Everyone gets the same bonus, so I guess we work on a collective commission. I like it better that way. There's no pressure on us to sell things, and yet, there's incentive for all of us to do so.

And I bought that hat that I had been eyeing since the third. It was waiting for me!

Now it's time to wash off the dust and get to bed. I'm tired!

No comments :