Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just as I Said

Lily made quite an improvement on yesterday, didn't he? He had many visitors today too; coming by to say how much better he looked. Yep. My plant is popular.

I'm also glad he's nice an healthy and not all pitiful and droopy like yesterday.

You read that right. I call it him and I call him Lily.

Some amazingly loud thunder storms came through last night. The lightening was bright and the thunder was loud and nearby. My poor kitties were near beside themselves (and each other, which is quite a feat). Both Callie and Miss Luna were strays before they came to live in our house. I wonder if their fear comes from their memories of being out in the world with little or no shelter. I remind them every storm that they're safe here. Callie is getting better, it only took her nine years. I guess Miss Luna needs some more time.

Anyway, because of my worried cats and the loud storms, I barely got any sleep last night. Because I barely got any sleep last night, I'm going to forgo all the stories I had thought about writing today and just go to bed.

How about that!

1 comment :

Willow Goldentree said...

Cute kitties!!!

It's amazing what your plant did. You must have some magick fingers or something because, let me tell you, I can't keep a plant alive to save my life. *if I could put a rolly eyes smilie here I would* How's that for terrible spelling? :P