Thursday, December 18, 2008

Working and Waiting

I've got a few projects that I've been working on, so I've spent my day off doing that. I'm also waiting for FedEx to deliver a package.

This package baffles us, really. It has both our names on it, a note that it's a gift, and requires the signature of someone over twenty-one. The person I spoke with at FedEx said that means it's some kind of alcohol. We've asked our mutual friends (because, to have both names on it, it must be coming from someone who knows us both) and no one has sent us anything. It is very weird.

But, we called them and asked them to deliver it today when I will be here since the stupid people kept coming by when people are at work. It's a wonder anything gets delivered, really. If it requires a signature, then they should know that they need to deliver it later. It seems logical to me. But, at least I have plenty of yarn to keep me busy while I wait.

No comments :