Friday, September 05, 2008

I Can't Control the Weather

My first trip to Virginia Beach is cancelled. Tropical Storm Hanna is going to hit just as we were planning to be on our way. The Atlantic Hurricane season is one of those things we have to deal with here. (And Ike isn't far behind. Yike!)

I'm not upset; I can't control the weather after all. Still, it means Pat and I won't be getting to the beach again this year as this is the only weekend I have free until the end of October. And my new swimsuit will have to wait until next season to get some use. Ah, well.

I mentioned to Pat that we could take in a show of Wishful Drinking instead. He just said he'd get back to me. I need to buy tickets now! This show's been selling out! And they have a limited number of cheap under 30 tickets! I think I'll see if Phoenix is interested in going.

No comments :