Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Not Going Anywhere

It's hard not to get involved in Phoenix's flurry of packing. She leaves tomorrow morning for a week with her boyfriend who lives in Idaho. I know they're planning to see Yellowstone and will spend a night in a nice hotel in Salt Lake City. It sounds like a fun trip. She's nervous about going, I think that's mostly because she'll be meeting his parents for the first time. Though, he says they're as nervous about impressing her as she is about impressing them. She's such a wonderful person, I think she'll be fine.

Her sweetie sent her some nice luggage for the trip. She's been spending the past five hours stuffing it full of, well, stuff. I offered some vacuum bags to save space, but she said she didn't need them. Ah, the joys of packing for an anticipated trip. I get to take her to the airport tomorrow, and I also plan to exploit her absence as much as possible. We'll see how that goes.

No comments :