Thursday, September 18, 2008

It Means Work

WAM was off yesterday. And I'm still working overtime. It's wearing me out. I've stopped exercising because I just don't have the energy. I've been eating dinner later and later because I don't feel like cooking. It's wearing me out.

Phoenix and I went to the store yesterday, but I forgot to get lemon juice, which I use in my henna. I'll get some tomorrow, but it will be too late to make the paste for tomorrow. I think I'll do that Sunday night, and mud up on Monday. That means that I should have some time, if overtime doesn't kick my tail, to hop on the elliptical. I need it. I've been losing weight and size and toning up and I just need to stay on top of that. It will start tomorrow, and I will push myself through next week too.

This overtime can't last forever.

No comments :