Monday, September 08, 2008

Not Sure What I Did

I woke up yesterday feeling not-so-well. I was going to join Phoenix at the Northern Virginia Pagan Pride Day event, but I wasn't feeling well. So, I sat inside all day playing Harvest Moon on my DS. It passed the time in entertaining mostly-silence. By the time of yesterday's blog, I was feeling very strange. I got dizzy looking down. I got dizzy standing up, sitting on the floor, walking, breathing, and rolling over in bed to check the time.

This morning has me plagued with all-over muscle soreness. I mean all over: arms, neck, shoulders, back, thighs, calves, ankles. I haven't exercised in a week, so I know it's not that I overworked myself.

I hope I'm not getting sick. Or, if I am getting sick, I don't have to take any days off and it's gone by the weekend. How's that?!

No comments :