Thursday, June 16, 2005

As Predicted

It was a fantastic night to be on the water! We had a feast of many cheese, crackers, chips, dip, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, wine, and finished it all off with a few chocolate cookies. YUM!

That's about all I can say! I'm looking at a very busy weekend; three friends want my presence on Saturday night. One because he's in a production of the Scottish Play, one because I had agreed to do something and thought it was Friday, and the last one because it is her birthday and she wants to go sailing! Obviously, I'll happily sacrifice the other two things to be with my friend on her birthday.

I will admit, however, that of all my Saturday choices, I really want to go kayaking. It's been a while because of the Potomac Celtic Festival and I miss my sunshiney little boat. I should have time to do some in the morning, and we plan to go out on Sunday too, so I can be patient.

New items are being added to my store frequently! Go and look!