Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh, So Much YAY!

Last night, I met up with a friend who I've not seen in 2 years (and many years before that!). We went to Bennigan's for dinner and were there for a good 2 hours or more. Our waiter was funny, he kept approaching like he didn't want to interrupt us! We gave him a pretty decent tip for letting us stay at the table for a while, even after we were long done.

So, how can you get two years of catching up in two hours? Pretty well, actually! She told me about hiking with her boyfriend, I told her about kayaking, she talked about her townhome, I talked about my website. We did another exchange of address/e-mail/etc so we can start adding to our piles of letters (that we both still have, lol!). It was so so great to catch up with her. And she's not very far away, really, she lives in Richmond and her parents are in Woodbridge. Maybe we can do better at making get-together plans.

It was a really great evening!

By the way, I discovered that I already had a quartz cluster that I didn't know about! That's ok, though. Who says I can't have two?