Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Just Found the Best Webstore

This store has DVDs of complete seasons of cartoons and TV shows that I used to watch and would love to own. Cartoons like the Transformers, Bionic Six, Voltron, and Thundercats, TV shoes like the Greatest American Hero and Red Dwarf. I'm going to have to make a list and pace myself, I can go broke on this site!

I know you're waiting for me to tell you what it is! Here! I found it by chance as I was searching for information on the new Transformers movie. (I'm totally going to be there, probably that midnight showing. Soon, very soon.)

I'm not getting a lot of work done today, can you tell? Let me stop writing here and get some things done! Only one more day after this, and then a wondrous four day weekend, with Shrek 3 thrown in there somewhere!

No comments :