Saturday, February 02, 2008

Second Day of Yoga

I'm really enjoying this yoga class that my mother found. It was much better this week because it wasn't freezing in there. My mother and I are thinking of taking some classes with this teacher, which would of course depend on when and where. I hope that works out, it's really great. If you've never tried yoga, I would highly recommend it. After only two two-hour classes, I love it.

That's really all I have to write about today! I thought I had more, but it went away. I had more at 0100 this morning, but I thought I'd wait. Now, whatever I had in the wee hours of the morning is gone!

I think I need a nap! Brunch tomorrow, and the weather should be nice enough to walk. We much prefer making the trek (and getting the exercise) than paying for parking.

No comments :