Monday, June 23, 2008

It Mostly Worked

Some of what was planned for Saturday night was rained out anyway. It was a bummer, but we gathered inside and played silly board games instead. I stayed out way too late last night. It was my own fault. Around 1900, everyone decided we should go out to dinner and I went even though I wasn't hungry. Unfortunately, with a group that size, it took a while and I didn't get home until midnight. Today is going to be tough.

On Friday, Roomie, her boyfriend, and I tried to set up the wireless router that dad gave us. It didn't work, and we could find no explanation for why. It was very annoying, and it means we're going to have to shell out the cash for a multi-port router anyway. Oh well. That means my computer is still not connected to the Internet at home. This is starting to get annoying.

No comments :