Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why Do It?

Around 2030 or so, Roomie said, "I feel like pizza. Do you feel like pizza." To which I replied, "I'm not really hungry, but if pizza were to be put in front of me, I'd eat it." So, at 2130, we planted ourselves in front of Shrek 2 with stuffed crust pizza and cinnamon sticks.

I hope what I've learned is that it's not worth it to do something (ie, have pizza when I really didn't need to eat and should have gone to bed) if I'm going to feel guilty about it. I'm going to have a nice long exercise session when I get home. That will make me feel better about that really unwise, guilt-inducing choice. All will be well.

For some reason, the personal page on MSN won't load today. That's what I use to get around during the course of my day, but it's been down all day. Regular forums are not getting checked (I use links so they don't get saved in the browser history where it's easier for work to track). It's just thrown me all off today!

No comments :