Saturday, June 28, 2008

On An Outting

One of my former coworkers, who lives in the area, suggested a day of shopping. And not just any shopping, a tour of cool, new age stores in the area. We got together with a couple more people, had breakfast, and stopped by a nice little store in Vienna. Then it was way south to Occoquan, to visit two stores (one really nice and the other more ho-hum) and an awesome bead place. Then it was back to Fairfax City for late lunch. By then, we were all pretty tired, so we didn't go to Alexandria or the place over here in Reston (I'm told the nearby place is really just stones, but stones are fun!). That's a trip for another day.

I spent just a little bit more than I wanted to, but not more than I could spare. A few of us were talking about how we don't get out "with the girls" like this very often, if ever at all. I hope we can do it again soon. It was a lot of fun.

No comments :