Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nothing For It

I got done everything I could possibly get done yesterday. I wanted more, but it will do. I'm just about to head out the door to pick up the van. Moving is exciting!

Depending on how timing goes, We're going to load up here, head over to Aunt Betty's and load up the things she wants to give me there, then go to IKEA and buy my bed and sofa, then make it to the condo. The plan it by noon or a little after. If it looks like that's not working, we can skip IKEA and go back after Roomie gets to the place. See, I have the keys, so no matter what, I have to beat her there!

After we drop off the truck, it's off to home where I'll add the dragons to the load in my car and come back for a nice long evening of building my bed/sofa/chair/cabinet/desk. Good think I've got my own toolbox!

No comments :