Friday, November 07, 2008

Good Enough

So far, I slept until 1100, cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry, took out the trash and recycling, got what I needed at Trader Joe's, ate lunch in front of an episode of Family Guy, and here I am. I have a batch of pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven and one more on the stove. Sounds like not so bad, right?

I managed to get almost four cups of pumpkin seeds from our big carving party a couple weeks ago. I did a few yesterday to try out the recipe (it's not complicated, just boil, simmer, and roast). They're really good! And so much better than the crap you can get in the store.

If I can get my computer to load from my digital camera (the program it came with is all kinds of crap), I'll be happy.

2 comments :

Inyanna said...

Is that why we don't have pictures of your costume yet?

Life there sounds like the very best kind of crazy. i'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

hehe, and I was hoping no one would notice that there are fewer and fewer pictures! Yep, that's the reason. Fuji's first camera software was great, but the new version is aweful! After two hours of trying to get the blasted thing to work, I had to take a break. Seems it loads when it wants to, which is not always right when I want it to!