Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yes I Have That Knowledge

No, not the secret to life itself (who knows what movie inspired that?), I have a funnel cake recipe!

Phoenix and I had to run to the store for a few missed essentials, then we stopped by a fast food place because we both wanted to save our cooking energy for funnel cakes! They're just like what you get at the county fair; doughy, sugary, fried, yummy goodness.

After that we spent some time doing some major computer adjusting. The short of it is that the modem and router needed to be moved to my computer because her computer was moving to the other side of the room on her spiffy new desk. She has a wireless adapter so we don't have to run cables all over the place.

Ack, sounds like the wireless isn't working over there. I'd better see what we can do about that!

No comments :