Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, Bleh!

I have just learned that I am to finish what I have in my inbox (riiight!) and then work on regular solicitations (what that means is that I will be calling merchants to verify information, what I was doing before the forms became my job). By the way, I don't like solicitations, because no one ever really wants to give you information anyway.

And besides, it's going to take me more than one day to finish what's currently in my inbox! Argh! On the bright side, new work won't be pouring in, their supervisors have to do it for the week.

Course, this means they will be complaining to me because everyone seems to like my method, and none of the supervisors follow it. But I guess that's a good thing.

"Don't be irreplaceable, because then you will never get promoted."