Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Grumble

I started my day feeling pretty good. I got up and exercised like I should be doing, and went to work feeling pretty energetic (as compared to other days, I'm not bouncing off the walls or anything). I even had my annual review this morning, and instead of worrying about it (there was no preparation to build me up to it anyway) I walked in bright and confident.

My review wasn't bad, I scored 3.4 out of 5, with average in most areas and above in the rest. And a 38 cent raise is coming my way this year. Yippie!

So, why say grumble?

Well, I'm suddenly feeling tired and my stomach is hurting. I placed an order with an online store on the 5th and haven't heard anything from them yet. This isn't encouraging, because shopping from the store supports something I'm involved in. I'll have to track down a calling card and call them about it, I guess.

In any event, I guess I'll go make some tea and get back to work or something. :P