Sunday, July 10, 2005

It's All My Fault

I slept wonderfully, but didn't do half of what I wanted to do with my weekend. I easily could have told my friend to take me home when we woke up, but I didn't. We walked into town for brunch, then walked back and looked at some kayaks (I'm almost sold on the Hobie Mirage Sport, it could even have a sail!!). We took the loooonnng way back! But it was a nice walk and good exercise.

I didn't get into a kayak this weekend because I was so tired. I'm sure less con and more sleep would have changed that, but what can you do?! So we sat around the apartment while I read the few chapters (and some) for my book club. I didn't finish my work like I wanted to. I really really want to get that done this week. Tuesday, I'm thinking Tuesday. Something that should have taken 3 weeks is taking 4, and I'm not happy about that.

I just need a few mental health days, that probably won't come for a long time. I need to start saying no. I think I'll practice that...

No. No. No.