Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Still Not Done

Dagnabit! I was so joyful at the prospect of sitting around and doing nothing last night, that's what I did! Which means, I didn't get my work done.

I am planning my resignation to EverQuest. I think we have a server meeting on Thursday, so that would be a good time to say something to them. It's a hard prospect to face, as I've been in it for so long, but a friend of mine said 'maybe something better is coming along.' He's right. It's time to move on.

I probably won't get my work done tonight either, because I'd like to put some more things up on my webstore. But it will be soon. I just need time with the computer and no distractions (no parents, no annoying telephone, no IM). Well, that's asking a lot, actually. That must be what I miss most about my retail position: I never have the house to myself anymore. In the meantime, GO TO MY WEBSTORE! GO SEE ALL THE GREAT STUFF!!

Today (shh, don't tell my boss), I found complete sets of burned DVDs of Voltron, Dungeons and Dragons (the cartoon series), and Bionic Six. How much does that rock? I've got to wait for the end of auction on Voltron, but D&D and Bionic 6 should be in the mail soon! Yippie! It's only a matter of time before Defenders of the Earth gets on that list. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

On that note, I'm outta here!

No. No. No. (still practicing!)