Saturday, December 29, 2007

Twelve-Two

The fact of the matter is that I don't make enough money. Tell me something I don't know.

But then there's thirteen-thirteen. It will be completely redone. It smelled of new, unfinished wood and fresh paint. I'd never thought I'd find a place where lavender didn't work. It really didn't work here, but that will be replaced too. Smaller than desired, but not too small. A small stand of trees sits across the way, that I've been assured won't change.

Now, all I have to count on is some deals that they have no reason to give me; if the cost goes down and the term goes up. And we're still counting on the stocks to rise and thirteen savings bonds that haven't yet matured.

And complete strangers to cut me a break only on faith.

She'll call in a few weeks. But, on the bright side, by then the moon will be right.

No comments :