Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

I just read an article in which Jennifer Love Hewitt is quoted defending her size 2 frame against some really off the wall comments about her in a bikini. What the heck were those people looking at?! I know a few people who would love to have her size. Kudos to JLH for loving her lovely curves and not being afraid of them.

JLH is my age, I certainly don't have her size, but I don't have more than I can handle either. I think she's beautiful and those people need to shut up.

Today, it snowed. It was our first official snow of the winter season (meteorologically, it is winter, you know). It was enough to dust the grass and the trees and cars and make the roads a wet slippery mess. Tomorrow morning has the potential to be quite yucky!

No one in my house went to work today, we all had dental appointments. There was some running around to do afterwards, but it was mostly a 'stay in' kind of day. A good thing we didn't have to go to work, we heard the roads this morning were awful!

I hope I make it to bed early, though. This weather just makes me want to nap.

No comments :