Monday, August 29, 2005

Well... Well What!?!

Well, I don't know!

My supervisor is off every day this week (this is cause for celebration). But that also makes it easier for me to do things other than work. I helped out with another job today, given that my regular stuff is somewhat inhibited because of the errors I'm still getting.

Enough about work! I was speaking with someone about the image titled Globes (on my Photosite) and really wanted to play more with Vue. So when I got home, I did!

I've always wanted to design my own Tarot deck, you see. While it's a far cry from the 78 card deck, I did get the Aces completed. It only took three hours or so for four images. I think the look great (all things being considered!)

What do you think? (Click on The Aces post, or photos to see it! I've been busy creating tonight!) [Archiver's note! You're going to have to go to my website, www.burninglakearts.com and click on the Tarot album to view the card spread in question. I'll try to get it up here as well, but that will just have to wait!]