Sunday, August 28, 2005

It Continues!

Well, yeah, all Weekend posts from now until 23 October (with few exceptions) will be about my day at the Faire. I hope you won't get tired of it! I won't! You should come by, if you can. MD RennFest has been hailed as one of the best in the country, you know.

Today, I met up with my friends and saw the Scottish play (those who know know what I'm talking about). I also ran across my brother and sister-in-law and we got to catch up a bit. One day I should ask her if she'd rather be known as my sister-in-law or my brother's wife. Well, she's the same wonderful person anyway!

I didn't do nearly as much shopping today (a good thing), and my new dress matches the cloak I got at the PA Faire very well.

I did what I said I would do, go home and get to bed rather then go to dinner with everyone. My dad went to dinner though. *tsk* He's going to feel it in the morning!

Here's to a really tiring but fun-filled weekend! (Just wait, in another week, I'll be wondering when it will end, but not before my birthday!)