Monday, August 15, 2005

One Day Is Not Enough

So they say, and so it is.

We were at the PA RennFaire site for Celtic Fling, I don't remember if I told you about that. I didn't buy a cloak there because the size wasn't right. The cloak people were back, and they did have my size!

So, I met up with my friend from the book club and her husband. They are a couple of really nice, fun-loving people! We all hope they'll be able to make it down to our faire this year (maybe so with people to meet up with there, right? =). So you've got the picture; the group was these two fine people, my dad, a couple of our friends, and myself.

I didn't buy a Baby Dragon, again. I sure wish I had though, they're so cute. And my mother was saying that I should have, even though she was saying not to when I had her on the phone! There was something that my friend said she would pick up for me when they go back in October, but I've forgotten what that was already! I hope she or her husband remember! I don't even remember why I didn't get it then (probably lack of cash, of course!). There was also a tent that had vintage kimonos (for a price that was way below what she could get for them, if you ask me!), so I had to have one. The big sing-song at the end was fun, not as much as Pub Sing, but that's because I'm used to it.

We had a fun time finding the hotel and a place for dinner, and we were all stiff waking up. Dad and I sent our friends on their way (vacation time!) and we drove home, stopping in Crownsville for our employee badges for the Festival. (I suddenly remembered that I wanted to suggest to someone about the booth employees having some kind of guild ribbon to mark them, so patrons know they can ask us for directions or something.)

Then we met up with mom and had a really late lunch. Or an early dinner. It's too late to take a nap though, and I'm tired!