Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Full Pink Moon

So named for the prevalent pink flowers of spring, this moon is also called the Fish Moon, the Sprouting Grass Moon, or the Egg Moon, depending on the region.

At the request of a friend, I spent this esbat sending Reiki to someone who needed a little healing. Full moons are great for healing rituals as it is, but with all of my supplies packed up in moving anticipation, a Reiki session was just perfect for my current circumstances.

Everything on the moving front is on hold right now with no estimated time of return. It's disappointing on many levels, because if this falls through I would have lost some much needed funds in the attempt and, of course, not improved my living situation any.

While I'm a few days behind in getting this esbat post up, I hope everyone had a great day, and I hope you're all blooming with excitement at the thought of the many gay festivities surrounding the upcoming sabbat.

No comments :