Sunday, March 25, 2007

How Long??

Somehow, Poser 7 got released without me. I don't mind too terribly much, Poser 6 does what I need on most occasions. However, it's always nice to be up-to-date. And the new version of Vue, 6, is completely compatible with Poser 7, where parts of Poser 6 were not. With me so far?

I am going to upgrade Vue eventually, so I might as well upgrade Poser too. I purchased my upgrade version today and started downloading the .zip file. Holy smokes! The progress screen estimates three hours to download the .zip! It's ok, I've got the time. Then again, if it takes three hours to download a .zip file, how long do you think it will take to install that sucker? Methinks the computer will be on all night.

My mother and I went to brunch by the Bay today. We didn't wear quite enough coat so didn't walk the docks. Still, the sun was shining and the breeze was blowing and the gulls were flying. *sigh* I like Spring!

No comments :