Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Don't Know What to Say Today

I got up at the regular time and went into work. I got there an hour earlier than usual (skipped my workout, you see). I came home and took a nap, now I've got that groggy after-nap feeling.

In other news, this is the action on the Africam last night. LOOK AT ALL THOSE CAPE BUFFALO!! And they were making Cape Buffalo noises!




They haven't approved my registration for the Africam forums yet, so I have to post my screenshots here. I can mind the forums without posting anyway. I never thought I'd find something more addictive than EverQuest.

Looks like I have the house to myself tonight. This happens so infrequently. Let us reflect on that for a moment.

I might mess with that image I'm trying to create on Poser tonight. Or I might cuddle up with a Callie-cat in front of the Lion King, or something. I can run amok!

Amok, amok, amok, amok!

1 comment :

Willow Goldentree said...

OOHH! Have fun in an empty house by yourself. It really must be heaven so just enjoy!

Party time at Fyrecreek's house! ;)