Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Am I Wrong?

This morning, I gave Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen a couple crickets, and watched with glee as they stalked and pounced on their probably terrified breakfast. Yeah, I feel a little bad for the crickets, but anoles busy hunting are really cute! And it's their nature. A lot of people at the faire mentioned how they would like some little lizards too, but didn't like the idea of feeding them live bugs. That's what they eat; it's the way of the world. The only difference is that I must provide it to them. I have a little tub of crickets, and I think I rightly honor them for their part in the life cycle. I did feel just a little wrong that I was so happily cheering on Lord Nagafen and he struggled to catch the last one. I hope that was a yummy cricket!

I thought I had more to say this morning.

My favorite holiday is tomorrow! I put some finishing touches on my costume last night, and I think there's one more last minute piece I want to add that I'll do this evening. I'm still not going to enter the costume contest. I imagine I'll get a lot of "what are you"s with this; it doesn't matter that The Phantom comic strip and stories are read by thousands of people in many countries across the globe. It's not currently running in any of the local newspapers (that I know of) as it is. Washington kinda sucks sometimes!

I guess that's all I have for you today!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

No
Fox