Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Results are In

The dealer didn't even look at my car yesterday. This was quite a point of annoyance. But I did get a call today, and they said it's all fixed and will only cost me less than $500 (A little less than half of the range I was given). They were also quick to tell me that I ended up saving about $900 because I did not need an entirely new transmission. That helps. A little.

So, I worked through my lunch yesterday in anticipation of leaving early to pick up my car. This means I already have the extra thirty minutes to leave at 1500 today to make it to the dealer in time to pick up my car. I regret that this will have to go on the credit card, but it won't be there too long.

My costume is coming along. I may even finish in time for Day of Wrong. If not, certainly in time for Halloween.

I am extremely tired today. I've been fretting about my car and something else that I'm not going to talk about here. Maybe with the car taken care of, things will improve.

No comments :