Sunday, June 24, 2007

So Good Being Home

The weather was great!

The traffic sucked greasy green canal water. But that's to be expected.

You know, it's very hard to find a place that serves breakfast in PA. It's equally hard to find a place that's open past 2300 for dinner too.

But the festival was fun! I don't go overboard on shopping. I got my dad a really fun birthday present. And we saw an awesome band of fiddlers, who could fiddle and step dance AT THE SAME TIME! It was amazing! You can check them out at www.celticspringband.com. I'm not that could with the violin, but I'm not even close to being able to dance and play. Wow! If they're ever in your area, they are definitely worth a show or more.

The day was long. We stayed to the bitter end. And then drove 30 miles starving to finally find a Friendly's that was open so we could eat and head back to the hotel.

Now, the cool thing about this hotel is that it featured the Sleep Number Bed. Oh, it was the best hotel sleep I've ever had. My sleep number is 25, by the way. I think I need a new mattress....

That's about it! The drive was long, but I got to take mom's CR-V, with cruise control. (purr).

I hope you all, dear blog readers, had a great weekend too!

No comments :