Monday, June 11, 2007

Fooled Me

I was having a pretty good day, up until just now.

I got another talking to about coming to work late.

This has got to stop! I am not a late person, but I'm late almost every day. Sometimes it's dad, sometimes it's me, sometimes it's the 50 miles between here and there.

So, to avoid getting fired, I have to get here on time or early every day. The office doesn't bend on this. They don't care about rain, they don't care about traffic, and they don't care about accidents.

I don't want to do what one of my coworkers does: leaves the house at 0530 to drive 60 miles and be sure to get here by 0800. Well, I'm supposed to be here by 0700. I don't want to have to leave the house at 0530, but if that's what it takes.

What I wouldn't give to live 3 miles away like some people.

1 comment :

Willow Goldentree said...

You'll have that three miles soon enough. *wink*