Friday, June 29, 2007

Something

Yesterday, I resolved an e-mail that came in to the box that I have to answer. The problem was that the checks had the wrong attention on them, they were going to C/O WPCA and they needed to go to the Finance Department. This is a simple, easy change to make in the database. The merchant who sent the e-mail said and I am copying right from the e-mail, "It is causing considerable angst for many here when addressed to WPCA." Do you see that, "considerable angst?" Angst, being a feeling of anxiety, apprehension, or insecurity. Calm down, people! It's ok, I can fix it! Take several deep breaths. It's not worth you getting all stressed out over!

That's it. Deep, calming breaths. Whew! Talk about drama! I'm so glad my office isn't that high strung that a little mistake causes "considerable angst." Wow!

Ok, so I know my Boise vacation is in less than a month, but I still have eighteen work days between now an then (including today because it's just getting started). Soon, soon.

I don't have much to talk about today. We haven't been kayaking this year as much as previous years. Oh, I get to buy tickets for Transformers tomorrow.

I think I don't have a lot so say because I'm feeling particularly tired. I guess I didn't sleep as well as I thought I did. Maybe I'll have more to talk about later!

No comments :